And this, I believe boils down to the fact that, we have the following:
- Taking More than You Can Chew Attitude
- What if I Can’t Do It?
- It’s Way Too Hard!
- I Have Better Things to Do
- I’m Waiting For the Right Plan or Ideas
- Know that you can take baby steps, one step at a time.This will lead you somewhere.
- You can, if you allow yourself some credit. If others can do it, so can you!
- Having said that, God created you to be unique, don’t compare yourself or measure yourself against other people
- It’s not hard, if you ask for help. Remember that you can’t do everything by yourself. It helps to learn new ways of doing things, if you were to move forward faster.
- A little at a time, set aside can create a mountain of unfinished tasks
- There is no right or wrong plan, until you find out by doing, even if it means doing it a hundred and one times. Remember that Thomas Edison didn’t perfect the incandescent light bulb in one try, or even a hundred.
“Thomas Edison Tested Over 3000 Filaments Before He Came Up With His Version of a Practical Light Bulb. As Shocking As It May Seem, This Was Not His Greatest Invention.” – excerp from Thomas Edison.com